On Track Rider Training: Mac Park Friday Feb 17th 2023
Coaching Days at Mac Park are a unique opportunity. Situated in Mount Gambier, South Australia, Mac Park is a club owned track and is a motorcycle only track. The 2.4km circuit runs in a clockwise direction with 12 turns. It is a reasonably tight track, very technical, but extremely rewarding when it all comes together! These days are tailored for all levels of motorcycle rider. Whether you are a road rider, looking to boost your confidence on the road, or want to try track riding in a controlled environment, to experienced racers, looking to find that edge to take your riding to the next level.
In association with Motorcycling South Australia and the Mount Gambier Motorcycle Club, we can offer private days for coaching only. What this means, is that we have the track to our selves all day, not run in conjunction with a track day. This allows 3-4 times the amount of time spent on track, along with personalised instruction with each rider. We have a number of coaches on board for the day, to ensure sufficient assistance is available. All coaches are Motorcycling Australia accredited coaches and have a wealth of experience.
We will be having Levi Day, David Johnson, Ty Lynch and Billy McConnell mixing their attendance on particular dates. All coaches have international racing and coaching experience to ensure you get the most out of your coaching event.
What the day includes:
• Two x 1 on 1 sessions (Included in “Full Coaching Day Package”
• Open Pitlane for more than 5 hours of possible track time each day!
• Track demo in the morning viewing each corner with and up close and personal view seeing how the professionals ride each corner
• 2 x one on one sessions with the coaches with and a comprehensive discussion after the session on what they could see out there and tips on what to work on
• Food supplied (morning break and lunch) for each rider, along with tea and coffee. Drinks will be available at a charge. Available for guests also, at $15 per person, per day
• Garage with power included
• Tire changing facilities (fee to be paid to tire changer)
• Camping available, with toilets and showers, $15 per person, per night.
• Photo packages available from Pitlane Studios
** Any issues or questions on the booking process please email email@example.com for support**